1. Telephone the Passport Advice line on 0300 222 0000 and ask to make an appointment for a Premier or Fast Track urgent passport application at your nearest Passport Office. Alternatively you can book an appointment online here
2. You will receive a text or email confirming your appointment
3. Go to your local Post Office and ask them for a PASSPORT APPLICATION FORM
5. Complete the form following the instructions and if necessary get your application form and 1 of your photos signed by someone else to prove your identity if either:
- you can’t be recognised from the photo in your existing passport
- you’re replacing a lost, stolen or damaged passport
6. Take the form, your photographs and your payment to the appointment at the Passport Office. Arrive around 10 minutes in advance of the appointment.
Her Majesty’s Passport Office (previously called the Identity and Passport Service) has offices in: